A Spiritual Project
for Men and Women of Goodwill:Seven Statements
1. The Men and Women of Goodwill Collaborative is a worldwide nonpartisan group of diverse but kindred individuals who, without any outer organization, promote spiritual values in politics, education, philosophy, arts, science, religion, and business. These values are:
A Love of Truth - essential for a just, inclusive and progressive society.
A Sense of Justice - recognition of the rights and needs of all.
A Spirit of Cooperation - based on active goodwill and the principle of right human relationships.
A Sense of Personal Responsibility - for group, community, national and international affairs.
Serving the Common Good - through the sacrifice of selfishness. Only what is good for all is good for each one.
These are spiritual values, inspiring the conscience and the consciousness of those who serve to create a better way of life.
2. The Collaborative is not a pacifist organization, but promotes right human relations --individual, racial, gender, religious, national and international-- conducive to a just and lasting peace on Earth. It promotes the transition to an environmentally sustainable and socially just society.
3. The Collaborative recognizes the need for a United Nations Organization, encourages all world citizens to abide by its current Charter and supports the democratic reorganization of its current structure to better promote the greatest good for the greatest number of people on Earth.
4. The Collaborative shares the vision of goodwill organizations, such as Planetary Citizens.
"Planetary vision of Earth where ...
Fear and mistrust … Are replaced by Cooperation and Sharing.
The focus on Individual gain … Is shifted to a focus on what is Good for the Whole.
Exploitation of Animals and Nature … Is replaced by the concept of Care and Nurturing.
The view that aspects of existence are separate things to manipulated for individual gain …
Is replaced by the concept of Stewardship …
Where All forms of Life are seen to be
Interconnected, Conscious aspects of Divine Energy
that are to be treated with
Respect, Love and Care."
5. The Collaborative affirms the Four Freedoms.
The first is freedom of speech and expression--everywhere in the world.
The second is freedom of every person to worship God in his own way everywhere in the world.
The third is freedom from want, which, translated into world terms, means economic understandings which will secure to every nation a healthy peacetime life for its inhabitants--everywhere in the world.
The fourth is freedom from fear, which, translated into world terms, means a world-wide reduction of armaments to such a point and in such a thorough fashion that no nation will be in a position to commit an act of physical aggression against any neighbor -- anywhere in the world.
6. The Collaborative supports the promotion of a new, visionary political process ("spiritual politics") that goes beyond "Left" and "Right," such as the one promoted by the (U.S.) Center for Visionary Leadership.
Recognizing there is some truth on both sides of most polarized issues in our society today, the Center promotes non-adversarial, win/win approaches to problem solving for mutual benefit. ... Rather than over-dependence on government or alienation from it, the Center fosters partnerships between ourselves as citizens and our institutions, and features citizen dialogues on how we can contribute to the future direction of our nation.
7. The Collaborative actively promotes the Principle of Sharing, the Principle of Cooperation and the Principle of Responsibility.
"The errors and mistakes of past centuries are the joint errors and mistakes of humanity as a whole. This recognition will lead to the establishing of the principle of sharing.
There are no problems and conditions which cannot be solved by the will-to-good. Goodwill nourishes the spirit of understanding and fosters the manifestation of the principle of cooperation. This cooperative spirit is the secret of all right human relations and the enemy of competition.
There is a blood relationship between men which, when recognised, dissolves all barriers and ends the spirit of separativeness and hate. The peace and happiness of each is the concern, therefore, of all. This develops the principle of responsibility and lays the foundation of right corporate action.
These are the basic beliefs of the men and women of goodwill and provide the incentive to all service and action. These three practical and scientific truths embody the three basic facts and the initial acceptance of all world servers. They are contrary to no world position, subversive of no government or religious attitude and are innate in the consciousness of all men, evoking immediate response. Their acceptance will heal international sores." --Alice A. Bailey
World Core Curriculum
If you agree with this Project, please share it among your friends, reach out for those who may benefit from reading it, and join an increasing number of spiritual servers throughout the world who are committed to these Seven Statements.
"True Democracy is as yet unknown; it awaits the time when an educated and enlightened public opinion will bring it to power; towards that spiritual event, mankind is hastening. The battle of Democracy will be fought out in the United States."
--Alice A. Bailey
The New Group of World Servers seeks to help in the restoration of World balance and peace through the activity-coordinated, definite, and applied—of this emerging group of people, who can constitute a third group or "middle party" (to borrow a phrase from the field of politics) between those who are fighting for, and those who are fighting against, any group, religious organisation, political affiliation or form of government. - TSR II, 676